Sunday, February 10, 2013

Culinary Tour 06.02.13

Well, it's been long time since I wrote my last posting. I was very busy with my college which it ended up by screwing up my GPA. Yeah, My GPA fall off but not dramatically hahaa, but it still make me a little bit worried. Okay, let's move on. I don't wanna feel too much disappointed about it. After a full of busy days in December, finally holidays came up! But it ended up by doing nothing at home after five days I escaped to Bali with my mom. Holidays took too long for me and I got really bored. Thanks God, finally it was over since some of high school friends invited me to go out. Definitely I said Yes.

Echa, one of my friends, invited us to go to 'Lumpia Boom' and we agreed to gather in near Faculty of Engineering Gadjah Mada University because it takes not too far from there. So here we go! 

Ocean Blue ( my order)
Rainbow Squash (Tiwi's order)

Red Berry (Devi's order) - Ocean Blue (it's mine) - Mix Berry (Echa's order)



This is the main course. Loe-Boom Baso (it's mine)



Loe boom ayam, Loe boom baso, Loe boom cumi, Loe boom jamur, Spaghetti Boom
 If you wanna taste it, you can visit it in Jalan Selokan Mataram Pogung Dalangan Yogyakarta - Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving your thoughts here. I enjoy reading every single one I got. So, keep them coming! :)